University of Dhaka
On the first day of July 1921 the University of Dhaka opened its doors to students with Sir P.J. Hartog as the first Vice-Chancellor of the University. The University was set up in a picturesque part of the city known as Ramna on 600 acres of land.
The University started its activities with 3 Faculties,12 Departments, 60 teachers, 877 students and 3 dormitories (Halls of Residence) for the students. At present the University consists of 13 Faculties, 77 Departments, 11 Institutes, 20 residential halls, 3 hostels and more than 51 Research Centres. The number of students and teachers has risen to about 37,064 and 1,885 respectively.
- Faculty of SciencesFaculty of Law
- Faculty of Business Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Fine Art
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Postgraduate Medical Sciences & Research
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Years
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 125000
- Assessments Self